How to create your XDEFI Wallet step-by-step during the onboarding process
How do I create a Wallet?
1. Download and install the latest available version of XDEFI Wallet on your web browser
- XDEFI Wallet is currently supported on Chrome, Brave and soon Firefox: Download XDEFI Wallet now
2. Click on the XDEFI Wallet extension
3. Click on Let’s get started
4. Read and agree to the Terms and conditions
5. Set a password for your wallet
6. Click on the Next button
7. Save your secret phrase
8. Click on the Next button
9. Enter the 4 words of your secret phrase that are requested
10. Click on the Next button
11. Choose a name for your wallet
12. Click on the Next button
13. Choose whether or not to make XDEFI Wallet your default browser wallet
Note: This option makes XDEFI your default browser wallet when you interact with web applications.
By turning this option on, XDEFI will take priority over other wallet extensions (e.g. MetaMask) you may have installed in your browser when connecting to web applications. This option is easily accessible from the wallet menu in case you change your mind!
14. Click on the Next button
15. Confirm which chains to use with XDEFI
16. Click on Complete
You may now open the extension.
17. Press the extension icon in the top right corner of your web browser
18. Read and close the welcome message