IMPORTANT: Together with MISO, we have decided that in the interest of the community we will postpone the crowdsale to November 15th. The dutch auction date and token claiming date has not changed nor the listing of the token pair on SushiSwap. Please see below for the updated timeline:
Nov 15th 1400 UTC — IDO Takes Place
Nov 16th 1400 UTC — IDO Closes
Nov 17th 1400 UTC — Auction Begins
Nov 18th (TBD) — Tokens can be claimed
In order to participate in the XDEFI Wallet IDO, you will need at least 0.06 $ETH (to cover gas fees) and $USDC (up to the max amount you are eligible to purchase). Luckily, you can purchase both of these assets directly in your XDEFI Wallet via a third-party, Ramp.
As in-app purchases can take up to 24 hours to process, we recommend completing this step well in advance of the IDO starting on 15 November at 14:00 UTC.
Purchasing $ETH and $USDC via Ramp
2. Under your account balance, select “Buy.”
3. Search for the asset you’d like to purchase, either ETH on Ethereum or USDC on Ethereum.
IMPORTANT: For the sake of participating in the $XDEFI IDO, it is essential you purchase “ETH on Ethereum” and “USDC on Ethereum,” NOT “ETH on Polygon” or “USDC on Polygon.” If you purchase the Polygon versions of these assets, you will not be able to use them in the $XDEFI IDO.
3. Verify the asset (ETH or USDC) you would like to purchase and click “Next.”
4. Insert the total amount of the asset (ETH or USDC) you would like to purchase. Review the total amount and fees and select “Proceed.”
Note: XDEFI Wallet is not charging a fee for this service. The fees you see are charged by Ramp.network. Please visit their website for more information on their fee breakdown.
5. Enter your card details and undergo Ramp’s required KYC procedures.
6. After your KYC verification is processed, you will receive this email. Select “Complete Purchase” to continue.
7. You will then be redirected to Ramp. Click “Continue” to finalise your transaction.
8. Congratulations! You now have USDC and ETH to participate in the XDEFI Wallet IDO.
If you have recently bought USDC but are not seeing your tokens, follow these steps to add this asset to your wallet.
- Go to your XDEFI Wallet and add assets by clicking the + button in the bottom right.
2. Search ‘USDC’ and select “USD Coin” on ETH.
Note: There are other USDC-pegged coins, so please ensure you select the right one.
3. Confirm the asset and ensure that the right balance is showing
4. Your assets should now show in the XDEFI Wallet main screen