Asgardex is available with XDEFI Wallet!
1. Download XDEFI Wallet
We are in private beta mode, you need to be on our whitelist to download XDEFI Wallet.
We regularly organize events to gain access. To learn more about the current ones, please ask in our telegram channel!
Once you have access, you can download XDEFI Wallet here 💫
2. Create/import an XDEFI Wallet
A detailed guide on how to create/import a XDEFI Wallet is available here 📚
🚨 Please BE SURE TO BACK UP your XDEFI Wallet immediately after setting it up. The JSON file you download when backing up will be required whenever you import your XDEFI Wallet 🚨
Note that thereafter the JSON file will be automatically downloaded for security purposes everytime you create/import an account once you have have set up the wallet.
You need to safely store both the password you create upon first initialisation and the recovery code.
3. Connect to Asgardex
a. Asgardex test net is available here
Some faucets to get test net assets:
- Native BTC faucet 1
- Native BTC faucet 2
- Native BTC faucet 3
- Native ETH faucet 1
- Native ETH faucet 2
- BEP20 assets faucet (BNB, BTC, BUSD, DAI, ETH, USDC, USDT, XRP)
b. Asgardex main net is available here
Whichever option you chose, the actions are the same.
Once your XDEFI wallet is set up, go to Asgardex and then:
- Press Connect
- Press Connect with XDEFI
- Press Connect (if you get an error message “Incorrect network!”, it means you have to switch to main net or test net in XDEFI Wallet)
- Select the accounts you want to connect to then press next
- Allow Asgardex to View the addresses of your permitted accounts then press connect
Congrats! You’re in 🐙