The XDEFI Wallet blog has been moved.
You can find this article here: https://www.xdefi.io/article/migrate-from-terra-station-to-xdefi-wallet/
Migrating from Terra Station to XDEFI Wallet
Find out how to migrate from Terra Station to XDEFI Wallet
1. Download and install the latest available version of XDEFI Wallet on your web browser
- XDEFI Wallet is currently supported on Chrome, Brave and soon Firefox: download XDEFI Wallet now
2. Click on the XDEFI Wallet extension
3. Click on Let’s get started
4. Read and agree to the Terms and conditions and click on Restore XDEFI Wallet
5. Click on Restore with secret phrase
6. Enter secret phrase: type your Terra Station secret phrase here
7. Enter and confirm a new password for this new XDEFI Wallet
8. Name your wallet
9. Click on the Next button
10. Choose whether or not to make XDEFI Wallet your default browser wallet
Note: This option makes XDEFI Wallet your default browser wallet when you interact with web applications.
By turning this option on, XDEFI Wallet will take priority over other wallet extensions (e.g. Terra Station, MetaMask) you may have installed in your browser when connecting to web applications. This option is easily accessible from the wallet menu in case you change your mind!
11. Click on Next
12. Confirm which chains to use with XDEFI Wallet
13. Click on Complete
You may now open the extension.
14. Press the extension icon in the top right corner of your web browser
15. Read and close the welcome message