Welcome to release 11.0, with one of our biggest features yet: cross chain swaps!
Don’t have our wallet yet? Head over to the Chrome Store to download it now.
If you’ve already downloaded our wallet, it should have updated automatically. If not, you can manually update it by following the simple steps below:
- Go to chrome://extensions/ in your browser by clicking the little puzzle icon
- Click the “Developer Mode” button on the right side of the header
- Select “Update” in the top bar
Learn about our cross chain swaps and other features below!
Cross Chain Swaps
We’ve leveraged THORChain to integrate cross chain swaps directly within the wallet. This has many advantages including:
- No need to use a centralised venue to swap a digital asset on one chain against another digital asset on another chain
- No wrapping
- No custodians
- No need to connect to a decentralised third-party interface
- No transaction signing pop-ups
Everything happens directly within the extension in a frictionless and decentralised way. It only takes a few clicks: happy swapping!
We know lots of you love our Dark Mode so we’ve now made it the default option.
Whether you prefer the sleek dark tones of Dark Mode or enjoy the soothing blue of our classic XDEFI Wallet experience, you can find the toggle in the settings menu.
Enjoy the dark side!
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
We’ve introduced automatic token fetching in the custom tab for EVM chains and Terra and added naming to the account creation flow.
We’ve also fixed a number of bugs, including the display amount when staking UST on Anchor, the dropdown of the Receive screen when the ETH chain is off, Dark Mode for the react JSON view and more.
Thanks to our beta testers and other users who have reported bugs! If you’d like to read the full release notes, report a bug, or join our beta tester program, please join our Discord for more information.
What’s next for XDEFI Wallet?
As you can see in our 2022 roadmap, we’ve got big milestones coming up including:
- Astroport XDEFI/UST pool
- THORChain RUNE/XDEFI Pool
- Avalanche integration
- Private keys export/import
- Firefox support