Welcome to release 9.0! Don’t have our wallet yet? Head over to the Chrome Store to download it now.
If you’ve already downloaded our wallet, it should have updated automatically. If not, you can manually update it by following the simple steps below:
- Go to chrome://extensions/ in your browser by clicking the little puzzle icon
- Click the “Developer Mode” button on the right side of the header
- Select “Update” in the top bar
Read on to find out about the new features in this release.
Big news! We’ve implemented Anchor protocol, allowing you to deposit UST and earn a yield directly within your XDEFI wallet. Anchor is a savings protocol offering low-volatile yields on UST deposits, with over 19% APY (at the time of publishing this article).
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
We’ve included a number of bug fixes, including fixing the max fee, the prioritise function, the Nonce 0 issue when cancelling, and an issue that led to infinite loading pop-ups on some dApps.
We’ve also fixed a bug that occurs when prioritising XDEFI Wallet as your primary web browser wallet. Special thanks to our community for reporting these bugs. If you find any bugs or issues, please do let us know via our Discord and we’ll look into it ASAP.
What’s next for XDEFI Wallet?
As we’ve already announced, our $XDEFI IDO will occur next week. Here’s a reminder of our timeline:
- Nov 15th 1400 UTC — IDO Takes Place
- Nov 16th 1400 UTC — IDO Closes
- Nov 17th 1400 UTC — Auction Begins
- Nov 18th (TBD) — Auction Closes and Tokens can be claimed